TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all delegates attending the Best Diplomats United Nations Simulation Conferences.
Best Diplomats herein these terms and conditions referes Best Diplomats LLC New York, Best Diplomats LLC Wyoming and Future Diplomatic Events Dubai, together as the “Best Diplomats”
The information within this site is intended for general customers and may not be applicable to some geographical areas. Best Diplomats will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the contents of this site are accurate and up to date. However, Best Diplomats reserves the right to change information at any time.
1. To be eligible to attend Best Diplomats UN Simulation, Participants must be 17 or over at the time of registration.
2. You must send us your complete details as you will be attending the conference by means of completing the online registration at https://bestdiplomats.org/register.
3. Please check the accuracy of the information you provide on your application form carefully, including any dietary or special access requirements, as Best Diplomats cannot be held responsible for errors.
4. Best Diplomats will not be responsible for any action taken by the government or public authority of any kind including not granting consent or clearance of attendance.
5. Delegates are responsible for ensuring their own safety and security whilst spending time in the host city. Best Diplomats disclaims any liability for loss or damage to delegates or their property, including bodily injury, unless solely attributable to the gross negligence of willful misconduct of Best Diplomats.
6. Delegates can only participate by adhering to the deadlines on registrations, be it as an individual delegate or as a delegation.
- Best Diplomats Registrations shall only be conducted through the official website of Best Diplomats.
- Upon registration, the delegates will have to fill all the required information, including the council preferences and country preferences as listed in the registration form.
- Applications will be considered on the following criteria:
- The maximum capacity of each council
- The availability/ vacancy of preferred countries in each council
- Best Diplomats registrants will have the option to choose from Non-Accommodation, Accommodation and Full Experience packages.
- The registration will be conducted in three different categories, which are as follows:
- Early bird Registration
- Regular Registration
- Late Registration.
Each category will have different quotations (fee) for each package. There will be no extension on registration deadline. In case of any changes, delegates will be notified through Best Diplomats’s social media platforms. Delegates must write to Best Diplomats if they need visa support document at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the copyright, graphics, trademarks, design rights (whether registerable or otherwise), as well as any and all other intellectual property rights including the “Look and Feel” of the website, software and contents of all the pages in the Best Diplomats website (“Best Diplomats Content”) are owned by or licensed to the Best Diplomats and, unless otherwise specified, no one other than the rightful owner or licensee of such copyright shall be entitled to:
– Distribute, modify, transmit, re-post or use any or all of the Best Diplomats Content for any purpose (other than as specifically permitted) including, by way of example only, for public or commercial purposes, without the Best Diplomats’s written permission
– Display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Best Diplomats Content for the benefit of any other website
– You may print off one copy of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference.
- All Payments shall be done through our official website i.e www.bestdiplomats.org
- Payments can be made through Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or International Wire Transfer.
- All fee is non-refundable.
- All successful applicants will be issued a Letter of Acceptance from Best Diplomats United Nations Simulation Conference highlighting the status of their application.
- Based on their request in the registration phase, successful applicants who require the visa support, will be issued a Visa Support Letter from Best Diplomats.
- Best Diplomats will not issue refunds to delegates who are unable to secure a visa.
- Best Diplomats will provide maximum assistance to the delegates having problems pertaining to visa application. Best Diplomats, however, cannot interfere with the the issuing State in their final decision.
Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participating in Best Diplomat’s United Nations Simulation Conference and future Best Diplomats activities, and will result in legal actions against them.
- Participants agree that all material produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at Best Diplomats and should the Best Diplomats Secretariat discover instances of plagiarism, the individual shall bear consequences.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Istanbul, Turkey while participating at Best Diplomats United Nations Simulation Conference. Participants will be personally responsible for all charges and damages incurred by them to facilities of the conference and social event venues.
- Participants understand full assumption of risk and acknowledge that Best Diplomats, and its President, Members, Officers, Elected Representatives and Employees, including the Best Diplomats UN Simulation’s Secretariat, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participants.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published in the Conference Handbook and decided by the Best Diplomat’s Secretariat.
- Participants agree to receive any consequence and shall be held liable if he/ she, intentionally or unintentionally use the name of Best Diplomats for any kind of act which badly affects the conference as a whole or to any delegate of Best Diplomats
- Best Diplomats cannot be held responsible for any kind of misconduct or crime committed by the participants. Participants themselves will be held liable for their own misconducts or crimes in light of Turkish Laws.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The United Arab Emirates Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to this website. United Arab Emirates Laws shall apply to these terms and conditions.